Monday, March 24, 2008

back to the old country

I let Stinko decide where we would have dinner on Saturday night. Remind me never to do that again.

Not only did I have to stand in line for 20 minutes with a bunch of skanky people, Stinko conveniently forgot his wallet so I had to pay! The fun doesn't end there. The hostess seated us right by the window! Thank goodness no one I knew walked by to witness my shame.



The fried chicken looked edible so I grabbed a piece of that but as soon as I sliced into it, a fountain of grease burst out and nearly blinded me. Luckily - and I use this term loosely, it was also steak night. I doused the rubber meat with generic A-1 sauce and didn't die of food poisoning. I'm stickin' with the mashed potatoes and corn - not that there ever be a next time.

No comments: