Friday, March 7, 2008

beached whale

I don't know what I was thinking. I went to Target last night and picked up a couple bikinis. (I hate spending a ton of money on swimwear because it's not like I go to the beach all the time! Why do stores charge over $100 for that crap?)

Don't get me wrong, I really like the two I chose. And if I had a hot body, I'd probably buy a few more! But right now, my body is a hot mess. (This is all while I'm having a Starbucks coffee and a butter croissant!) I'm just hoping that I can tone up before Mexico. I have three months. I also have three months to return stuff at Target... It's win-win.. ish.

I bought the Jovovich-Hawk polka-dot one.



And I also bought this Xhilaration one. It was on sale for 50% off so the set cost only $15 total. My niece says she likes this one because it looks like a watermelon.



I need to do some squats now. Or maybe I'll go get lipo and have them suck out the juice in my gut and pump it into my boobs - just rearrange it all.

No comments: