Monday, March 24, 2008

blink blink

I know, I know. I just bought that Jan Marini magic potion for my lashes but I haven't opened it yet. My good friend in Japan just sent over this stuff called MW Lash so I'm giving it a whirl before I start Jan.




The applicator is a lot like the applicator for YSL Touche Eclat so I wasn't quite sure how to use it. I found the website and it's freakin' hilarious. Here's an exerpt, typos included:

This eyelash essence is the pencil type .
The head of the container is soft brush .
You can apply it until the root area.
The end of the container is pushbutton type, therefore, you can control this by single thumb only .
One side of the container is half transparent, and you can see the remain volume .


I can understand all the words, but somehow it doesn't make sense!

No comments: