Monday, March 17, 2008

sure i'll go

 I went to this sale last year. I didn’t find anything and it was pretty overwhelming and I’m pretty sure I said that I would never go again. So basically what I’m saying is that I’ll see you there!

EASTSIDE UPSIDE-DOWN SALE



Come join us at the


EASTSIDE UPSIDE-DOWN SALE!

THIS IS THE #1 Boutique Warehouse Sale OF THE YEAR
WHERE SAVINGS ARE
UP AND PRICES ARE DOWN!

ALL OFF-SEASON MERCHANDISE SOLD AT
50 - 80% OFF

SATURDAY, MARCH 29: 10 AM - 6 PM & SUNDAY, MARCH 30: 10 AM - 2 PM at CHINOOK MIDDLE SCHOOL- 2001 98th AVE NE - BELLEVUE

Amazing deals on your favorite contemporary designers:

WOMEN'S: Juicy Couture, Citizens of Humanity, True Religion, Nanette Lepore, Milly, Ella Moss, Velvet, Splendid,
Pilar Ruiz, Rock & Republic, Majestic, Remix Collection, Robert Rodriguez, Hache, Mint, Lutz & Patmos, Jenni Kayne,
Aimee G, Reset, Elm, Mayer and more!

MEN'S: True Religion, J Brand, Stitch's, Duncan Quinn Suits, J. Lindeberg Suits and more!

SHOES: Tory Burch, Marc Jacobs, Loeffler Randall, Lanvin, Pedro Garcia, Michael Kors, Rafe NY, Sigerson Morrison and more!

FOR MORE INFORMATION, MAP & DIRECTIONS: WWW.POSHONMAIN.COM OR 425.454.2022



Ok.. sorry it looks so ghetto. I still don't get this whole html thing. (Feel free to send me tips!) I don't know how to make it fit. Anyhoo, for further details go to Posh on Main.

No comments: