Tuesday, April 1, 2008

very bad things

I went to the Eastside Upside Down sale early Saturday morning. I bee-lined over to the Posh on Main sale racks to see if I would be lucky enough to find the Sigerson Morrison boots I had been coveting since probably October. They were originally $650 I'd watched them go down from 30% off to 50% off and still I felt they were too expensive.



Guess how much I found them for??? $100! Wawaweewah!
But can I be more annoyed? I wore them for the first time today and already I got the heel caught in a crack in the cement and the leather is all scraped. I suck.)

I also got this Lauren Merkin clutch for $50 from $180. The one I bought is a faded navy blue.



And then I bought two dresses. Including this fun Anna Sui one.



How could I resist it at $63?
(I don't remember who the designer is for the other dress I bought.. It was way too big, but I knew it wouldn't be too expensive to have it taken in so I dropped it off at my alteration lady's.

Obviously, my budget just got thrown out the window. I guess no shopping until July for me!

No comments: