Monday, May 19, 2008

culture club

Since hunny bunny was golfing all day on Saturday, I decided to hit the mall with my cousin. We opted for a mini field trip to Alderwood, which super far considering there's a mall less than 3 miles from where I live... But it's for that very reason our HBs won't let us go to Alderwood. Oh how little they understand that there are different shops at the malls, mainly Forever 21 and F21's accessory shop 21 For Love, or is it For Love 21? I don't know.

Anyway, I pretty much left F21 empty handed and I bought several pairs of tights from 21FL (I know, I know... Tights in mid-May? I'm just stocking up since I rarely go to this particular mall!) There was this cute little duffel bag there that both my cousin and I were coveting.. That is until we looked at the price tag. $25? Heck no! Hahaha.. At least not at F21! That's crazy talk.

Across the way, we spy a new shop called Love Culture. I guess it's based out of L.A. and we surmised that it's a knock off of F21. (How funny that F21 has a knock off when everything at F21 is knocked off! When did Alderwood turn into the Canal St.?) They had a few items that were decent, I ended up buying a cami that's reminiscent of something Jovovich-Hawk. But the rest of the store.. Holy crap.

Love Culture apparently LOOOOOOOVES padding. Boob padding! All these tops had foam boobage - it was insane! Wear a BRA ladies! (I wish their website was up so I can post some pix!) And while we were standing in line, we saw an entire rack of booty padding! Who wears that stuff?!?

I like big butts and I can not lie. You other brothers can't deny - when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist - And a round thing in your face - You get sprung!

I mean, I'll be the first to admit that I have a couple pairs of Spanx. But that's different! Sometimes a girl needs to smooth her junk when she's wearing something fitted, but booty padding is straight up false advertising. This is taking it too far.

No comments: