Friday, May 2, 2008

it's been a slow week..

So you know how that new hag compliments me all the time? She's been working overtime this week and telling me that I should be a model because I have so much cute clothes.

Clothes do not make a model. A model makes the clothes.. No wait. Small children in third world countries with violent dictators make the clothes.

I don't know where I'm going with this. I'm confusing myself.

I better go shopping. I called Barney's earlier to check the balance on my gift card. It's at $63! Woohoo! That'll pay for the tax of whatever I'm buying. And you know I'm buying.

Anyway, the hag isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. She asked to borrow my phone list the other day but she still couldn't find what she was looking for. I asked her whom she was trying to reach and she said the reception desk. I was like, "Umm.. Don't you just dial '0'?"

And then she felt stupid. As well she should!

Gawd, I'm such a bitch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, you're not lookrichnicegirl, right? duh! hahaha