Thursday, August 21, 2008

get high

TamPham and Diabolina have both been all atwitter about high waisted skirts. And so of course, so am I! I'm such a follower!

Marc by Marc Jacobs at ShopStyle

But how could I not be? Am loving the styles from Marc by Marc Jacobs and 3.1 Phillip Lim.

I love fall clothing so much more than any other season! And with the dreary weather we've been having in Seattle, I can picture myself wearing skirts and tights and boots!

Ugh. I need a new wool coat too. Been needing one for a couple years now but have been making do with this icky Kenneth Cole one that I swear I bought nearly 10 yrs ago. I just can't seem to find the perfect one.

3 comments:

tam pham said...

i love followers!

K said...

I found an adorable DKNY coat at the anniversary sale with tulip cuffs. Can't wait to wear it! Been looking for a new black coat for 10 YEARS too so I feel your pain :)

Da Fashionista said...

i typically love summer but am craving tights and jackets like no other right now.