4 things I did today:
- Put 10 items in the Forever 21 shopping cart; I did not check out.
- Told my coworker that she looks like a watermelon because she's wearing pink pants and a bright green shirt.
- Looked up the word curmudgeon because my brother called me that. (Btw, it means a crusty, ill-tempered, and usually old man. D'oh!)
- Checked my boss's calendar to see if it had any clues about when we're getting our bonus.
4 things on my to do list:
- Quit the gym I belong to now and find another one closer to home with a pool.
- Read the stack of magazines that just arrived in the mail.
- Catch up on Gossip Girl, The Hills, Rachael Zoe Project, Prison Break.. DVR!
- Make an appointment to go threading because it's starting to look more like eyebrow than eyebrows.
4 of my guiltiest pleasures:
- I looooove new socks and underwear. When I was a teenager, my favorite kind were from Mervyn's and I would buy them everytime there was a special for 5 pairs for $10 or was it 10 pairs for $5? Nowadays I like Calvin Klein Naked.
- Sprinkling truffle salt over everything - popcorn, roast chicken, risotto, pasta... Yum.
- Going to the Puyallup Fair at the end of Summer: eating Young Life BBQ beef sandwiches, roasted corn, scones, baked potatoes, roasted corn, caramel apple towers, roasted corn, turkey legs; watching demonstrations on the latest home gadgets; looking at the cows while I'm eating one of the aforementioned beef sandwiches and shouting, "Say goodbye to your friends!"
- Getting massages and facials and pedicures.. Pamper me!
4 random facts about me:
- I can put my fist in my mouth.
- The fish oil that I've been taking gives me lemon-flavored burps.
- My meatloaf consists of 2lbs of ground beef, 1 lb of ground veal, 1 lb of ground pork followed by 1 lb of bacon which is layered on top of the loaf. Don't you dare put ketchup on it!
- I was formally known as the 1st Princess in the Miss Seattle Chinatown Scholarship Pageant. Don't ask.
I tag these 4: