Monday, October 27, 2008

round 3

Or is it 4? I can't keep track these days. Coworkers are dropping like flies around here and we just received another company-wide email about anticipating even more layoffs.

All this bad news makes me want to shop. That's probably bad right?

At least I'm totally crazy and took up a part time contracting job. It's kinda more what I want to do anyway but they didn't have anything full time. So I'll be working on my own time from home. Will be nice to have to some extra money for the wedding or Chanel or Louboutin or Choo.

Besides, I pretty much have no life these days so I might as well do some work and get P-A-I-D.

I start training next week. Good thing they're providing me with a laptop. Mine is crap and I'd rather spend my hard earned dolla-dolla-bills-y'all on a bag for the laptop than the actual laptop.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

awww. cute picture.

heh, i'm on the same page as you. My company will pay for my computer related expenses including laptop bags so I've been scheming a way to put in the expense for a Louis Vuitton bag and explain that it's computer related because I can fit my laptop in it!

Da Fashionista said...

congrats on being ambitious my pretty.