Monday, October 13, 2008

save the cheerleader, save the world

Scene: Me watching Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team.

Hunny Bunny: Are you watching that cheerleader show again?

Me: Yeah. It's kinda fun.

HB: Don't you think it's kind of sexist?

Me: What do you mean?

HB: Maybe "sexist" isn't the word. But those coaches are always tellings those girls they're fat and need to lose weight.

Me: Oh.. I guess so..

HB: That's just wrong! They're not fat! They shouldn't say things like that. It'll give them an eating disorder.

Me: Wow. You actually care about them??

HB: No. I'm just saying...

Me: Uh huh.. sure...

3 comments:

WendyB said...

Ooh, I watched that show once and enjoyed it. I like anything with a good dance routine.

Angela said...

your hb is cute. : )

Tiffany said...

I like that show too! I was excited to see the new season.