Wednesday, October 15, 2008

shirt tales

As you all know, I love my fiance dearly. I mean, I'm even planning to marry the bozo. Sadly, after last night's revelation, I really think I need to reconsider.

It's come to my attention that Hunny Bunny has only recently (and by recently I mean a few days ago) discovered that you can unbutton the button on the cuff of the shirt in order to roll the sleeves up.

*shaking head*

It just never dawned on him how other people could so easily and neatly roll up that sleeve! I just stared at him blankly.

On another note, do you remember that cartoon "Shirt Tales?"

6 comments:

tam pham said...

[stunned silence]

Anonymous said...

uh, what?!

Rhondalei G. said...

Did he think it was just fo sho? AHAHA!

Angela said...

hahhaa he is a dear anyway.... : )

Anonymous said...

Husbands/Fiances say the cutest things... didn't you just want to pinch his cheeks after he said that?!

Ally said...

Oh my. But it is kinda endearing, isn't it?

I was the panda Shirt Tale for Halloween 1985.