Monday, December 22, 2008

stir crazy

It's a mutha effin' winter wonderland out there! This is the view outside of my window.

Don't get me wrong, I love the snow. It's just not as fun when I have to go in to work. Not only am I almost out of vacation time (they're closing the office between Christmas and New Year's and making us use our vacay, as a cost saving measure) but I also had a couple deadlines to meet - so much for hording time off for the wedding!

Anyway, the snow is crazy deep. I'd say a good 12 inches or so at home. Almost to the top of my tall Ugg boots! I don't think I've ever seen that much snow without heading to the slopes.

I guess it's good that I'm at least out of the house now. Spent most of yesterday watching Dexter DVDs. Have you seen that show? Hunny Bunny heard it was good so he got a hold of them. It's a tad disturbing but enjoyable. I'm just glad it's not super gory especially since it's about a serial killer.

On a lighter note, I was complaining to my boss about how hot it was in the office and he told me I should take off some of my layers. Ugh. I just stared at him and retorted indignantly, "Umm.. This is an outfit. I can't just 'take off a layer.'" Duh.

No comments: