Wednesday, January 28, 2009

misty

So the Seattle-area dog lovers have been all abuzz about the discovery of a puppy mill with hundreds and hundreds of little doggies crammed in squalid conditions. I guess a lot of the dogs are pregnant too so there are about to hundreds more.

You can read all about it in The Seattle Times. It really breaks my heart knowing that someone could be so cruel.

Anysweetheart, my thirteen-year-old niece has decided to donate her Chinese New Year red envelope money to help the dogs! I was so proud and moved by her gesture that I too decided to donate as well.

Hunny Bunny and I are thinking about adopting one too. We'd been talking about getting a dog for a while now and it seems like this would be a great opportunity.

I hope you'll consider donating to the animal shelter near you! And remember to spay or neuter your pets.

Love ya!

No comments: