Monday, January 26, 2009

never too many dresses

Hunny Bunny once looked in my closet and commented on how practically everything in there was either a shade of pink or a shade of grey. I have finally found the perfect dress that not only matches my wardrobe but also my sensibilities.

So this painted Marni dress is kinda ginormous. But it was $33. In pristine condition. And hello?! It's Marni. Oh fairy tailor, please shorten and tighten my new love.

As I mentioned in the title, I'm a firm believer that one can never have too many dresses and while you may not agree, you must at least acknowledge that every woman must have the one go-to LBD.

This Jil Sander is that dress.

It's a delicious jersey that can easily go from day to night, from Lanvin flats to Jimmy Choo heels.

But it gets better. The back is somewhat drapey so this isn't just any old black dress - it's the caped crusader version. It's hard to tell in the photo but there's just a hint of the cape/drape on my right.

And finally. My favorite of them all. Who knew that all it would take was four little digits to make me feel so glam.

How effin hot is this 6267 dress?

It's like the ultimate mullet - business in the front and party in the back!

I haven't had this much luck at the Rack, EVER. Has anyone else seen stickers for an additional 90% off the lowest marked price before? I did some calculations and I paid about 3% of the original price on nearly all the pieces. Un.be.liev.a.ble.

6 comments:

tam pham said...

stop rubbing it in :-)!

Brooke said...

You are totally set for all of your pre-wedding parties. Way too stylish. I want to kick you in the face. (Whoa, sorry. Hormones).

Anonymous said...

2 words, lil sis! Sa-Weeeet!

Tabitha said...

Agreed! You can never have too many dresses!!!

Da Fashionista said...

perfection! the lbd is my fave. ugh. the rack here sucks balls.

Unknown said...

These are so fashionable and interesting design. Perfect color standard well done.
If you want to know about quality fashion accessories, jewelries, shoes, bags and dresses for women, men and kids then click on below and have your preferences. Ensuring your satisfaction.

boutiqueken