This was my second time attending this event. It's bad because I'm always a sucker for makeovers and new products!
I may not know what I'm going to do with it, but I'm still gonna buy it.
Anysomuchforbeingarecessionista, the Trend Show is basically a fashion show for makeup. During the show, they also have several drawings for random prizes...
I wasn't expecting to win anything. In fact, I was in the middle of digging in my bag when my name was suddenly announced. I'm pretty sure my hand just flew up and I just yelled "ME!" (Think Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blonde when she found out she got the final internship spot... Ha! )
And I won what I felt was the best prize - a Chanel cosmetics gift bag! Other prizes were simply creams and lotions and mascaras. This is what was included in mine:
- a full size Ombre Essentielle eyeshadow in safari (gorg gray color)
- a full size Rouge Hydrabase lipstick in aura (sheer pink color)
- a deluxe sample of Precision Beaute Initiale Eye cream
- a deluxe sample fo Chanel No 5
- and a sample of Chanel No 5 fluid body gel