Monday, June 15, 2009

should i join a harem?

I've been on the fence about getting a pair of harem pants. Yes, I suppose I am rather slow to join this bandwagon - there are just too many memories of Too Legit To Quit for me to be so hasty.

That being said, I can't stop dreaming about these pants! They're by the French label Cop.Copine. Ugh. She had me at French. I found them at the most adorable boutique, MoMo, which happens to be across the street from my parents' jewelry shop. I can't believe I'd never stopped by! This could be a bad thing. *maniacal laugh*

Good thing I didn't bring my wallet.

AnywishIhadallthemoneyintheworldtobuycrazypants, they have a high elastic waist with ample pleating (in a non-pooch enhancing way) and a self-tie belt. The pants could almost pass for a skirt.

Dammit. They were pricey though. But I want them.

They're on hold until Tuesday.

5 comments:

Aline said...

ha! those are pretty fabulous! I hope that you get them!

N said...

Don't do it!!! You can't even tell me you think that MC Hammer was ever right...

WendyB said...

Well, you might as well give them a try. They might be great!

Mango said...

Intriging, I have a hard time picturing an outfit, but you should get them!!!

Rhondalei G. said...

Ole...I have not given in to this trend because it looks like one has soiled themselves. That's just IMO. ;)