Wednesday, September 30, 2009

nice and naughty

My darling bridesmaids threw me the most wonderful bridal shower ever! All of my friends, aunties, ang cousins came. Even gramma showed up - though she was antsy to leave because she wanted to go play poker!

I couldn't ask for anything better.

There were peach and raspberry bellinis! Yum! Limoncello! Yum!

Mini sandwiches! Yum. Egg salad! YUM. So thoughtful of mango to remember my favorite kind of sandwich.

We played games. Hello? Toilet paper wedding gowns? Love it!

Loved it even more after seeing Auntie Po! Had to choose her as the winner. Only at a bridal shower would you see a 70+ year old lady wearing a toilet paper dress with coffee filter boob holders!

And some sneaky-sneak snuck a little treat in my bag during one of the games. Candy-flavored condom anyone? (I think it's still in my purse.)


But that wasn't the funniest part. When asked who had a condom in her purse, Auntie Po said, "Oh all these young girls will have them!"

And then it was time for gifts! Got this lovely Cuisinart Griddler. It's like the Chanel of George Foreman Grills.

Then I opened the gift of all gifts. The Kitchen Aid Mixer. Not the little one. The big one. EEKS!

Can't wait to use it!

My silly 13 year old niece bought me a whole bunch of Victoria's Secret panties. Gigantic brief style ones cos she thinks I'm one of those old ladies.

One of the most useful gifts was a pillow case. One side says, In the mood. The other side says, Not in the mood.


Hunny Bunny got a gift too - a man-pouch made of candy!




I guess you could count this little pink number as a gift for him as well!

With matching pink furry handcuffs, of course.












So many underthings!




Off to my
bachelorette weekend
! Wonder if I should bring any of this stuff...






2 comments:

Tabitha said...

Lucky girl. Looks like you had a great time!

Da Fashionista said...

you look sooooo purty.

your grandma anxious to play poker killed me ;)

D