Thursday, October 8, 2009

first chance at last chance

For years I heard rumors about this mythical Rack for the Rack in Scottsdale, called Last Chance. I thought it was another desert mirage.

Ladies, let me assure you that it's the real deal. All the rejects from the Rack, all the worn/damaged/returned merchandise from the full line stores make there way to Last Chance - a fitting name for the doomed.

I suppose if you had the time, and you went often, you would be able to find some gems. But for those of us in a hurry, it was overwhelming and a little bit disturbing. A couple of my girlfriends couldn't stand the germiness of handling used merchandise so they waited outside.

The rest of us scoured the haystack in hopes of finding that needle.

I scored with this pristine, oversized clutch by Longchamp. The rest of the bags and wallets were majorly damaged.

Mango snagged these amazing sky-high marc jacobs shoeties in black and Veen scored some olive Pierre Hardy suede peep toes. Damn their small feet!

1 comment:

Beth Dunn said...

That bad is to die! Love it xoxo

SC