Wednesday, March 3, 2010

oh the shame...

As a wannabe fashion blogger, I feel that I always need to be truthful with my purchases. All my purchase. No matter how embarrassing or shameful. I don't want to be one of those girls who only tells you about the designer finds. I mean, I do have my off days.

So here goes...



Yes. I bought TEVAS.

But they're not completely hideous, right? I chose the ones that look the least outdoorsy. They have a wedge, for Pete's sake! Give me a break! My justification for buying them was that I needed super comfortable sandals to take on our belated honeymoon to Vietnam, Macau, and Hong Kong! (Leaving Friday night! Eep!)

I promise to never wear them with socks. I'll even promise never to wear them should you and I cross paths in the future. And I promise to buy a pair of super high, uncomfortable heels to negate this purchase.

Please don't take me off your blog roll in disgust.

4 comments:

tam pham said...

you get a pass this time.

Da Fashionista said...

o my mama. brave disclosure. i still more than heart you.

Tiffany said...

ok, since you asked I won't take you off my blogroll, but I was thisclose. LOL! just kidding!

Have fun on your fabulous trip!

Brooke said...

I totally took you off my blogroll. it's been like 6 years since you last posted. UGH. I'm sooo happy to have your voice back here on the interwebs.

I'll need to get you back on loosy STAT.