Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm shy...

But I hide it by talking a lot.


Have you been to the Barney's sale yet? It was ok. I was hoping this 3.1 Phillip Lim dress would be on sale but it wasn't. The salesgal said it was a progressive sale though and that they'd be adding more stuff and marking things down even more through January. I only work a couple blocks away so I plan to take Barneys-breaks every so often to check on the dress.


I did however buy this Marc by Marc Jacobs cardigan. It's really cute. 100% wool and not itchy at all. I hate itchy. And it has these neat little darts on the bottom of the back side that make the sweater kinda cup my booty.. Or maybe I just have a huge booty. Either way, I find it rather comforting. Hold me...


Anyhoo, I'm personally not crazy about Kinerase stuff, but I am crazy about free:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you might not be rich but that second part sure is accurate! aww yeah. now get back to work ;)

K said...

Dude, this is going to be so much fun! I'm looking forward to future posts!

Anonymous said...

Finally, you started a fashion blog! "Progressive" must be the hot fashion word of the moment. When I bought my purse, the saleslady at Nordies said it was a "progressive" label. Anyhoo, I, too, will be lookin' forward to your posts!