Wednesday, December 26, 2007

show stoppin'

Lorac partnered with the designers at Miss Davenport and came up with the fabulous Showstopper palette. I bought it a couple weeks ago (while I was supposed to be shopping for others!) I wasn't sure if I should keep it but come Christmas morning, I saw the lovely packaging and felt inspired. The colors are really pretty and shimmery and I felt totally glam!

I love, love, LOVE the peachy tan color, right above the black. I put that all over my lid. I used the lightest color right below my brow and the darker brown color for contouring. I applied a pencil liner first then used a wide, thin brush to apply the black shadow on top. And of course, tons of mascara!

I look so good, I'm practically a drag queen. Okay... I don't quite like Kimora Lee Simmons, but you get the picture.

Get it at Sephora for only $35! It's only available for a limited time.

By the way, the pencil liner I use is Tarte's EmphasEYES. It's super duper thin and goes on extremely well. It's kinda pricey but I think it's worth it.

Pick it up here for $18.

No comments: