Thursday, December 6, 2007

why yes i do look nice today

I'm finally wearing that Burberry dress I bought several months ago.


Uhh.. that's not a picture of me. Hahaha! Anyway, I'm wearing it with black tights and my patent leather peep toes. Don't tell anyone, but I think I'm going to wear it to my bf's holiday party next week too! *gasp* Can you imagine wearing the same outfit twice?

Eff that! I'm not that kinda girl. I'll wear heck out of something I like. Why buy it if you're not going to wear it? I'm not made of money. But at least I got the dress at 70% off! Remember, it's not how much you spend that matters.. It's how much you save! I saved a good $450!

1 comment:

K said...

You are so making this into a bumper sticker! "Remember, it's not how much you spend that matters.. It's how much you save!"