Sunday, March 2, 2008

where'd those come from?

I've been thinking about getting new jeans for a couple weeks. I've pretty much been rotating four pairs because I can't really fit the rest of them. *sigh*

Anyway, I decided to try them all on just to be sure. Well, I have this one drawer in my ghetto Ikea dresser that never really opens so I never really open it. But I opened it today and what do I find? A pair of seven jeans that I don't remember buying! Not only are they practically new but they FIT!

Its like the jean fairy paid me a visit! Yippee! New jeans! Its even better than finding your own money in the laundry!

Too bad most of the others don't fit. I just put them back in the mystery drawer. Some day I'll wear them again! (Picture Scarlet O'hare with her fist in the air...)

No comments: