Tuesday, May 13, 2008

late in the game

I've decided that I can finally look for a belt. I know, I know. I'm about two years late but I always felt that because I don't have much of a defined waist I should wear clothing that kinda covers my midsection rather than actually finding my waist.

So now it's gotten through my thick skull (and I don't want to hear any wisecracks about the size of my head!) that I should wear a belt over all those flowy, loose tops. But I don't know where to start!

Here are a few that I've been looking at. The blue belt is a Cynthia Rowley one at Nordstrom. I'd probably want it in black. The other two belts are from the Gap. I don't know what I want! Skinny? Wide? What color should I get? Do you have a favorite belt? I don't know where to begin.



I kinda like those skinny belts that wrap around a couple times too - like this one by Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent. I should probably go and try some belts on!

Shopping is hard.

No comments: