Monday, May 19, 2008

lucky b*tch!



NO FAIR! My cousin just got an email saying that she WON the grand prize for filling out some Allure Magazine survey! She's waiting for them to call her back right now! Grrr! I totally filled that survey out too! How about a little love for me? The only I've ever won was an Easter Basket when I was like 10. Hmph. I hope that lame prize didn't use up my good luck mojo!

This is what she gets:
The Grand Prize is round-trip coach airfare for two from the major commercial airport closest to the winner's primary residence in the United States to Scottsdale, Arizona; one standard room (double occupancy) for two (2) nights at the Willow Stream Spa at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess in Scottsdale, Arizona; two (2) personalized spa treatments for each person; and daily bento box lunches for each person; approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $2,500, depending on exact itinerary.

I hate Karen! (Unless somehow no one else wants to go with her and she wants to take me! In that case, I heart Karen!)

No comments: