Friday, May 23, 2008

yo feet stank

I just got a few pairs of these HUE footies. They're getting better and better! I boycotted these thing for a long time because they never stayed on my feet and/or you could see them when I wore flats. Kinda defeats the purpose of trying to look sockless when your socks show. Right?

Now they have these low profile versions that fit lower on the edges so they don't peek out of my shoes! At first I wondered how they would even stay on my foot until I opened the package and realized there's a little rubber on the heel that keeps the sock from slipping! Ingenious!

There are even sling back versions! I'm so impressed! I haven't tried those on yet, but Karen has and she gives them two snaps up. I don't know about you, but my shoes seems to feel more comfy when I'm wearing socks - no more chafing and no more corns! Err.. Is that TMI?

Three pairs for $15! Worth every penny, in my book!

No comments: