Thursday, October 9, 2008

ay-o

I love this Alice & Olivia cardigan (in grey, not so much a red girl here.)

LOVE.

I made the mistake of trying it on while in San Francisco. I say mistake because I knew that as soon as I put it on, I would swoon and now I'm sad because I cannot spend $350+ on a cardigan.

Did I mention that it's lined in green satin? And fits me perfectly? And I can totally see myself wearing it with everything? And it buttons up to a cute funnel neck?

Need.

*sigh* When is it going on sale? There's only so much I can buy and excuse it as "a bday present to myself..."

3 comments:

tam pham said...

LOVE.

Rhondalei G. said...

I looooove the red!! Hmmm...maybe you can go find a knock off at F21? LoL! What are you getting yourself for your birthday?

Angela said...

yummy. i adore the red.