Tuesday, November 4, 2008

hagsville - population: 0

A while back, I talked about working with three hags who just drove me nuts at work. Lazy and gossipy and catty and complain-y.

Over the last couple months though, they've been let go one at a time - one was fired and the other two were laid off! I know it seems callous, but I honestly have no sympathy for them.

The three of us who are left are secretly excited that we'll finally be able to relax at work and not worry about all the she-said-she-said. (After the last of the hags left the office, the flood gates were opened for my coworker who had to work closely with her. Can you believe she would come back from lunch drunk??)

I'll admit that I did get a tad misty-eyed when another one of my other coworkers was laid off yesterday. He came back this morning to pack the rest of his belongings and I felt awful. He didn't deserve it, but I guess it is what it is.

On another note, I've finally started my contracting position. Things are a little bit crazy right now - working 11-12 hour days because of training. Can't wait until I can finally start working from home. All this driving around is driving me mad! I much prefer commuting via Joe Metro.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

get money!

Tiffany said...

ok i just read through all your hags posts and i had to laugh through all of them!

what the heck is up with the old lady that is obsessed with you?

Da Fashionista said...

yay to being hag free!