Tuesday, February 10, 2009

cherry go pop

I am no longer a QVC-virgin.

Instead of watching the Grammys, I spent much of Sunday night being convinced that I absolutely need smashbox products to make my life better.

Twist my rubber arm and see what happens? I finally succumbed to buying the Halo Hydrating Perfecting Face Powder. The deal sealer was when they threw in a full size brush with it for a few bucks more.

I thought it was really neat because the product is actually solid and you have to turn the cover to shave off as much product as you need.

Gawd. I feel like trash because I even took advantage of their four month Easy-Pay. I pretty much just put the thing on lay-away.

LOOK AT ME. What have I become? Next thing you know, I'll be buying dolls and ordering jogging suits from them. The floodgates have been opened.

To be continued....

1 comment:

KT said...

Oh, I recently bought a Suzanne Somers ring from HSN. I felt so OLD and slightly ashamed. The good news is that you aren't really trashy until you refer to it as "lay by."