Monday, June 8, 2009

even the flannel wearing guy liked it

Once in a blue moon, I'll actually have free Saturday. I normally help my folks on at their store (yes, I pretty much have 3 jobs right now...) I decided it would be a perfect day to hang out with a couple couple of my cousins whom I hadn't seen in a long time.

We had breakfast and got pedicures and went shopping! If that doesn't sound like a perfect day, I don't know what does! I miss doing girlie things with my girls.

So during this outing, I spied this adorable dress by sweetees. Normally, I would wait until it was at least 50% off but I guess I was in such a sunny mood, I had to have it! Thankfully, my cousin had a coupon so I still didn't have to pay full price.

*laughs*

I wore it last week and felt so pretty and fresh and bright. I received so many compliments from other fashionable people. But the one that meant the most was from one of my managers who has seriously said things to me like, "Should I wear my blue fleece vest with my plaid flannel shirt or my Gortex jacket?" Or "Looks like it might be cold on the way home some I better put some socks on.."

He was wearing Teva sandals!!!

He said I just looked like summer!

1 comment:

Aline said...

that dress is adorable!!!

oh no, not tevas!!! lol