Friday, June 5, 2009

blazy (busy/lazy)

Don't worry! I'm still here! Barely.

Life has been a little crazy lately. This whole wedding planning thing is totally putting a damper on my (shopping) lifestyle. I've only been paying the deposits for all of our vendors but I'm seriously dreading the day we have to pay the balance! Eep! 5 months and 2 days!

And I've been working a lot and working out a lot. And I don't know what to do about Hunny Bunny's upcoming birthday.

But I do need your opinion.

I bought this Elizabeth & James blazer during the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale. It was 60% off. Obviously I won't be able to wear it for several months still but do you like it? The ruffle scarf is removable so it's pretty much a normal blazer - tho the back side does swoop down, which I kinda like since it covers my bum.

I really want to wear it now, but I shouldn't complain about the great weather that we've been having, right?

1 comment:

Aline said...

oh wow, that blazer is amazing!