Ever since I started my morning workouts, it seems as though I'm not able to sleep in any more. Even on the weekends, the latest I can sleep 'til is probably about 7. Gawd. If that isn't the sign of old age, I don't know what is.
Anygeezer, this weekend was no different.
By the time it was 2:30 in the afternoon, I had already:
- taken a long walk (with some lunges and high knee lifts thrown in the mix!) with little Napolean
- showered and dressed
- had brunch at Bario (yummy btw)
- cleaned up dog barf in my car (don't ask)
- bought coffee
- gone canoeing
- saw a man at the lake wearing a thong whilst canoeing
- and got fitted for new running shoes (haven't decided yet)
I think it's kinda rubbing off on Hunny Bunny too because he was pretty much up and at 'em (or should I say bright-eyed and bushy-tailed? Get? Bunny? Bushy-tail? FAIL.) by the time I got back from the walk!