Wednesday, May 28, 2008

fun at the gap

While in Spokane, we made a pit stop at the Gap because I wanted to see what they had marked down. I picked up a couple cute/cheap tops! I got the paisley version of tank and a grey version of the sweatshirt.

I love both of them because they were only $17 each! How fun is that? I totally waited for the paisley top to go down more than 50%. Gawd, when did I ever get so patient? But as I was surfing the Gap site for these pix, I totally saw some other stuff I want to get! Bad girl.

I'm actually wearing the paisley top today. I took off the matching tie and added a belt and cinched around the waist. Quite cute, if I do say so myself!

You'll be proud to know that I deleted all those "Sale!!!!" emails from Bergdorfs, Neimans and Barneys.

*clap clap clap*

No comments: