Wednesday, May 28, 2008

wish me luck and patience

I've been craving this Jimmy Choo Mia bag in all black - not that weird burnt color. It's on sale at Nordstrom right now for $975, originally $1625.

I totally can't buy another bag this year, especially with my Lanvin and Chloe barely out of their dust bags... But oh how I covet this Jimmy Choo! I'm hoping that no one else likes it and that it will be marked down to 60% off.

I really shouldn't be blogging about it thus advertising it as a drool worthy bag. I shouldn't be giving you ballers out there a chance to buy it from right under my nose. Maybe I'm unconciously trying to sabotage myself and secretly wishing that someone else buys it so I don't have any further temptation.

Oh who am I kidding? I want it. And if I find out that you bought it, I'm gonna cut you. "Gimme my bag!"

The internal battle rages on.

No comments: