Monday, May 12, 2008

guilt-ridden

I returned the Tory Burch sandals. After walking around my house with them on, they really weren't comfortable at all. The leather is really hard and I can just imagine the blisters I'd get on the tops of my feet after a long day.

Instead, I picked up these UGGs in black.



They're cuter on my feet than in the photo. Looks kinda granola-y, but with my coral color toes and a fun dress, I'm set for summer! They were also $100 cheaper than the Tory Burch.

Can you tell I was a very bad girl this weekend? I made a quick stop to Forever 21 too! I just bought a couple basic tanks.. And this scandalous cami/short jumpsuit! I couldn't find a pic of it online but you can imagine. It's black with multi-colored stripes and would probably look more appropriate on a 6-year-old. But I don't care! It was cute and comfy and I promise I won't wear it out of doors! I don't want to shame the family (again).

No comments: