Monday, June 9, 2008

S&B

Shoes and bags, of course! Just got wind of the next designers partnering with Target this Fall. Anya Hindmarch will be doing a handbag collection and Sigerson Morrison will be doing a footwear collection.

They lines willbe available from Oct. 12, 2008 - Dec. 26, 2008.

I do like Sigerson Morrison shoes, but who knows how well it will do at Target. I can't wear shoes that aren't cloth or leather. PVC/synthetic materials just aren't that comfy. But maybe the line will be so cute that I'll succumb.

Gawd, I'm such a hyper-consumer. The U.S. Goverment should be thanking me for single-handedly keeping the economy going. Hmm. Not a busy morning here, maybe I should shop.

Thanks Nicole!

2 comments:

WendyB said...

Oh, come help my business out too!

Hapalicious said...

Dude, are they ever going to make handbags at Target that aren't emblazoned with "So and So for Target"? That is a serious deal breaker for me.