Monday, June 9, 2008

S&B

Shoes and bags, of course! Just got wind of the next designers partnering with Target this Fall. Anya Hindmarch will be doing a handbag collection and Sigerson Morrison will be doing a footwear collection.

They lines willbe available from Oct. 12, 2008 - Dec. 26, 2008.

I do like Sigerson Morrison shoes, but who knows how well it will do at Target. I can't wear shoes that aren't cloth or leather. PVC/synthetic materials just aren't that comfy. But maybe the line will be so cute that I'll succumb.

Gawd, I'm such a hyper-consumer. The U.S. Goverment should be thanking me for single-handedly keeping the economy going. Hmm. Not a busy morning here, maybe I should shop.

Thanks Nicole!

2 comments:

WendyB said...

Oh, come help my business out too!

K said...

Dude, are they ever going to make handbags at Target that aren't emblazoned with "So and So for Target"? That is a serious deal breaker for me.